In Christ Alone
May 15, 2017
Memory Work: Friday - "See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God." 1 John 3:1
- Thank you to Mrs. Stowe for being our Mystery Reader.
- Thank you for an awesome Teacher Appreciation Week last week. Thank you for the cards, flowers, and goodies throughout the week.
- Paul is in charge of snack this week. Kanin is in charge of snack next week.
- Tuesday is Water Day. See the note from last week for details.
- May 21 is Mr. Ernst’s retirement party.
- May 23 is Field Day.
- May 24 No school for Record’s Day & May 25 is the last day of school.
Topic of the Week
- Religion - Sharing the gospel with others
- Reading - Words with the aw vowel, sight words are: day, won’t, round, above, caught, minute
- Math - Double digit subtraction
- Soc. Studies - Special Americans, family attractions in the USA
- Science - Magnets
Show and Tell Schedule
- Monday - Madigan
- Tuesday - Ries, Brynley, and Sianna
- Wednesday - Paul, Scarlet, and Ramsey
- Thursday - Declan, Nathan, and Savannah
- Friday - Kanin, Abbey, and Brooke
Tests This Week
- Pre-test on Wednesday in spelling.
- Words are: saw, paw, auto, claw, fawn, law, draw, straw, August, saucer
- Test on Friday in spelling.
- Church on Saturday at 5:00 P.M. and Sunday at 8:00, 9:30, and 10:45 A.M.; Sunday School at 9:25 A.M.