In Christ Alone
May 8, 2017
Memory Work: Friday- Hebrews, James, 1 & 2 Peter, 1, 2, & 3 John, Jude, Revelation
- Thank you to Mrs. Day for being our Mystery Reader.
- Savannah is in charge of snack this week. Paul is in charge of snack next week.
- May 12 all Library books are due back.
- May 12 is the Spring Showcase at 7:00 P.M. See the attached note from Mrs. Wade.
- May 14 the 1-4 grade sing in the Sanctuary at 10:45.
- May 21 is Mr. Ernst’s retirement party.
- May 23 is Field Day.
- May 24 No school for Record’s Day & May 25 is the last day of school.
Topic of the Week
- Religion- Paul, Timothy, Tabitha
- Reading- Words with the er and est , sight words are: thank, think, present, eye, able, thought
- Math- Double digit subtraction
- Soc. Studies- Special Americans
- Science- Magnets
Show and Tell Schedule
- Monday- Gareth
- Tuesday- Camryn
- Wednesday- Lydia
- Thursday- Michael
- Friday- Chase
Tests This Week
- Pre-test on Wednesday in spelling.
- Words are: newer, deepest, faster, warmest, highest, richer, smaller, kindest, biggest, friendlier
- Test on Friday in spelling.
- Church on Saturday at 5:00 P.M. and Sunday at 8:00, 9:30, and 10:45 A.M.; Sunday School at 9:25