June 4—8, 2018, 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Cost: $5/child ($10/child after May 28th)
Register now at the church’s website - www.stpaulsdesperes.org.
Ages: 3 years old* to 6th Grade**
*Children must be potty trained; **grade your child just completed.
Coming this June, kick off summer and make a splash at St. Paul’s Vacation Bible School. Registration is now open and VBS will run from June 4-8. The kids will know of God’s Promise on Life’s Wild Ride through this year’s theme of Splash Canyon, which includes interactive Bible stories, upbeat music and lots of fun. Summer break starts in less than 2 months and that means that VBS is not far behind. Join fellow classmates and meet new friends at the 2018 Splash Canyon VBS. To register, navigate to St. Paul's website (www.stpaulsdesperes.org). Links to registration along with payment information will be outlined.
Save the Dates
- VBS Adult Bible Study: Online Session (For parents and VBS leaders to have an opportunity to become familiar with the VBS lessons and theme.)
- Volunteer Orientation and Training: May 29, 7-8:00 pm and June 3, 9:30-10:30 am
- Volunteer Commissioning: June 3, 8:00 am Service
- Decorating/Set-up: June 3, 12:00-4:00 pm
- VBS Evening Music Celebration: June 7, TBD
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish / Bag of fresh apples / Rold Gold pretzels / Triscuits (regular) / Wheat Thins (plain) / Cheerios (plain) / Post Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal (spoon size) / Dried fruits: raisins, banana chips, dried apples, etc.* / Any brand of 100% juice, half gallon bottle or larger. (The brands above are nut-free and peanut-free and are not made in a facility that processes peanuts or nuts. *When choosing dried fruits, please follow same guidelines.)
- For a printable flyer of our requested snack donations - click here.
- Please drop off donations before June 5 to marked box in narthex (lobby), or bring to VBS June 5-9.
VBS Music CD
2018 VBS music CDs will be available for purchase for $5 each at Fellowship Breakfast starting in May and during the week of VBS, while supplies last.
VBS Volunteer Registration
Register here to be a volunteer.
You can make a difference! We need many volunteers to make our VBS successful. If you can help some days, just one day, every day, or in advance...we'd love to hear from you! Childcare is available for on-site volunteers' children under three years old. Register online using above link or contact Jackie Weber or Renae Reynolds.
VBS Child Registration - Click Here
(Select "Participant Registration" in red in the upper left-hand corner of the page)
VBS Payment - $5 Per Child ($10 after May 28)
Be sure to register before May 28 to receive early-bird pricing. After you have registered online, you may pay in any of the following ways listed below. (Be sure to include child(ren)'s name(s) with your check. You may write one check for all registered children in the family. Thank you.)
1) Mail to: St. Paul's Lutheran Church, c/o VBS, 12345 Manchester Road, Des Peres, MO 63131
2) Drop off to church office.
3) Visit VBS table at Fellowship Breakfast (9:00 to 9:30am in the school gym) on Sundays in May.
4) Pay online via St. Paul's secure credit card processing service. (St. Paul's has no record of any of your financial information; we only receive a confirmation that you have paid.) Remember that paying online is not the same as registering, so please be sure to check your email for a registration confirmation for each child.