As a school family, we ask you to search out your passion, expertise, and talents to join others in our ministry here at St. Paul's school. No experience is needed for any role and we offer plenty of support. We are blessed by every parent who volunteers! YOU make a difference, and serve as a wonderful role model of involvement to our student body. We are deeply grateful for every parent who gives his or her time and creativity for the benefit of the children and school. Please prayerfully consider volunteer positions on committees.
Each family is kindly asked to volunteer three times a year. Please sign-up to help in many different ways through Sign-up Genius. Please click on the volunteering image to sign-up and see a list of the many different ways you can help our school, events, teachers, and students.
Why use our online sign-up system?
- It's Quick! Takes just five minutes to use the simple on-line sign up, any time of the day or night, and your preferences are locked in, based on the order received.
- You can enter optional comments about your availability or job requests (comments are public).
- Check back on-line any time all year long to remember what you volunteered for, to add more, or change.
- Sign-up Genius was put in place to give you, the parents, more control and visibility into the volunteering process: a key feature is that the sign-ups will automatically close off for events when they have reached the maximum volunteers needed, so volunteers will know up front how likely they are to be needed, or if they should look for other events or activities they would enjoy instead.
- If you’re considering chairing an event, you’ll have online visibility to whether someone else has volunteered to chair already, and how the staffing is adding up for an event. Chairs will still get the same paper volunteer summary as in years past, but they can look online any time, all year long, to check the names of their event volunteers.