May 15, 2017
"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.” Romans 1:16a
SPELLING – Unit 36 – (Pretest Wednesday, Test Friday)
- Bonus: Bismarck, North Dakota
- Challenge: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, rotation, revolution
- Thursday: John 14:1
Tuesday – 3rd Grade Trivia Day – St. John’s Lutheran School, Arnold, MO
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Clothing: Dress Code – Wear Black, White, Gold, Yellow, Gray Dress Code Top
- Chaperones: DeVault, Oak, Richards (Arrive at 9:45)
- Lunch: Pack a lunch in your regular lunch bag/lunch box with a drink. We are not bringing a cooler this time. The students will carry their own lunch bag to the school.
Meramec Caverns: Thursday, May 18 (8:15-3:00)
- Chaperones: Beckemeier, Kinder, Maender, Propst, Richards, Ridgley, Susic
- Chaperones: Please send in your $14.
- Bring a sack lunch in Ziploc bag with name on it. (include drink)
- Dress for conditions. Include a jacket or sweatshirt for tour.
- Wear Faith Family t-shirt.
- Jeans, jean shorts, or cargo shorts are permitted. (Shorts must be dress code length. No gym shorts.)
- Wear tennis shoes.
- May bring up to $10 for the gift shop. (optional)
Chaperones, please bring the following items: (Thank you!!!!!)
- 19 morning snacks (individual packs): Propst
- 19 afternoon snacks (individual packs): Kinder
- 15 water bottles (regular sized): Richards, Maender (For after Capture the Flag)
- Cooler: Susic, Beckemeier
- Picnic Blanket: Beckemeier, Ridgley, Susic, Richards, Maender
Chaperones!!! Come dressed and ready to compete in the annual 3rd grade versus parents Capture the Flag Game!!!
- Bar Graphs – 6 m.c.
- Consonant Diagraphs - 7 m.c.
- Story Problems – 6 m.c.
- Subtraction with Regrouping – 8 m.c
- How Plants Help Animals – 5 m.c.
- Tuesday: 3rd Grade Trivia Day
- Thursday: Meramec Caverns
- Friday: Chapel – 8:15
- May 21: Mr. Ernst’s Retirement Party
- May 23: Field Day
- May 24: NO SCHOOL – Record’s Day
- May 25: Last Day of School – Early Dismissal – 11:00 a.m.
- June 5-9: Vacation Bible School