National Lutheran Schools Week
January 22-26, 2018
NLSW Week Food Order Form Due Wednesday, Jan. 17!
Click here for a printable order form.
Monday, January 22—ALL STUDENTS begin the day at the NC!
St. Paul's will once again celebrate National Lutheran School's Week with a week full of special days and events! It is not mandatory to have breakfast at school on Jan. 22 or have the pizza lunch on Jan. 24, however, if your child will not be eating the pizza lunch they will need to bring a sack lunch from home that day. The order form and payment is due Wednesday, Jan. 17. Pre-payment is required for both of these events.
The week will conclude with Special Person’s Day on Friday, January 26. That day will begin with “Special Snacks with Special People” from 7:30—7:45 AM. Chapel will begin at approximately 8:30 AM and then the morning will continue with special activities for the students and their special people. The day concludes with an 11:00 AM dismissal. Special people can be a grandparent, other adult relative or adult family friend.
- Jesus is the MESSAGE of Scripture
- Message: John 3:16
- Praise Breakfast - All STUCO arrive by 6:00 a.m.
- Wear dress code bottoms with plain blue or green tops.
- Jesus is the TRUTH of the Reformation
- Truth: John 8:21-32
- Munchies with Moms
- Amazing Bible Race
- Chick-fil-A Spirit Day 12:00- 8:00 PM (Chick-fil-A in Des Peres on Manchester Road; metion St. Paul’s when ordering)
- Wear Jeans or dress code bottoms with Faith Family t-shirt.
- Jesus is the MISSION of the School and Church
- Mission: Matthew 28:16-20
- Pizza Lunch
- Dress Down - International Day - “Make Disciples of All Nations” – Wear clothing that represents another country.
- Jesus is the HEART of the Home
- Heart: 2 Thessalonians 3:5
- Donuts with Dads
- Pep Rally / Faculty v. 8th Grade Volleyball Game - 8:10 a.m.
- Wear Spirit Wear/Jeans/Black/Gray/Gold Sweatpants
- Jesus is the FOCUS of Our Life
- Focus: 1 Corinthians 2:2
- Special Person’s Day
- Snacks with Special People
- Regular Dress Code
- Dismiss at 11:00 AM